Thanksgiving is a time when most people connect with others and take note of what they are thankful for. It is a perfect opportunity to share what we have with those who are in need. Please consider joining us in The Vine’s Thanksgiving Connection Outreach.
Purpose: To connect families through tangible expressions of love by providing food at Thanksgiving time.
There are Multiple Ways to Serve
1. Replicate your Thanksgiving Meal for a family in need.
2. Partner with another family within the church to replicate a Thanksgiving meal for a family in need.
3. Scale back your meal in order to provide a meal for another family.
How will we connect with Families to Serve?
1. Anyone in our church who is having financial difficulty and needs assistance should let us know. We want to provide for those closest to us first.
2. Anyone we become aware of through our church who needs assistance. If you know of anyone (friends, family, co-worker) please let us know.
3. Families discovered through WJPS, other local schools and food banks who need assistance.
On November 21st, those participating in providing Thanksgiving Food for families will deliver the food to the families at their homes.
If you want to participate by replicate your Thanksgiving Meal for a family in need Fill out this form! WE MUST KNOW THIS NO LATER THAN NOV. 11th.
If you are in need of a meal or know someone in need of a Thanksgiving Meal Fill out this form!